Friday, March 8, 2019

BOOK Reggae / Soul Singer ABIONA and THE REGGAELUTION BAND





Bio
Shornette McKnight better known as the artist "Abiona" got her name from a producer who owned East House recording studios located in St. Thomas, Jamaica.  Abiona's music is very uplifting, full of strength, truth and righteousness.  Abiona's music is suitable for all households of people from various backgrounds and all walks of life.  Abiona was born in the parish of Portland, Jamaica. and is now living in the United States.  She has been performing music professionally for over a decade.  Her mission as a musician is to touch every heart, soul and uplift people through her songs, powerful words and rhythms.  Abiona says she wants to make Universally cherished songs that could help contribute to putting an end to crime and all the violence in the world. 






Quote from Abiona
LIFE IS A JOURNEY AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE THAT STRENGTHEN I THOUGHT THE MUSIC I GIVE THANKS TO THE GIVER OF LIFE FOR LIFE!! I'M PEACE, I'M JOY, I'M HAPPINESS, I'M HEALTH, I'M WEALTH!! I'M ABIONA!! THE MEANING OF ABIONA IS "BORN ON A JOURNEY!!" AND I'M DEFINITELY ON A JOURNEY!! ONE LOVE - Abiona





Abiona and The Reggaelution Band

About the Band The Reggaelution
Pampi on base
Aljam on lead guitar
Indecka rocks lead singer
Delroy lead singer
Lindo biggis on drums
RJ ON KEY BOARD
Tasha T lead singer
Abiona - Lead Singer

A short list of places Abiona and The Reggaelution Band has Performed






BOOK ABIONA FOR LIVE 

PERFORMANCES


No comments:

Post a Comment